Friday, April 15, 2011

Wait me Bremen!!

Bremen,musicians city and a city which has full of history.. I will have a summer internship in Bremen soon..I will start that internship on June and finish it september.I am so excited,for the first time I will go to Europe.Thanks to University of Gaziantep.It was very diffucult Erasmus exam period and now I am in the period of visa and passport.It is so complicated..Training Agreement,Letter of Acceptance,Letter of intent... A lot of documents I have to fill,it makes me worried but when I think Europe I am relaxing.. :) I will work in an institute.It is a big Power Electronics Institute and very good for my career..I found it after sending 150 mails to the companies and institutes..It is the most diffucult and irritating part of Erasmus internship period.

I looked some photos of Bremen.It is so old city and it seems very nice.There is a river in Bremen and it makes there so beautiful.I hope I will travel all these good places when I went to Bremen.


Now I am looking for a flat in Bremen.I couldn't find a flat yet,it makes worry me but I hope I will find a flat soon..

I will share my experiences about visa and passport period.And I think you benefits from this experiences. ;)

See you soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment