Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I am in Europe soon with ERASMUS(Internship )

Europe Europe!! you are my dream.This dream is coming true with Erasmus. I dont know, you know Erasmus but it means alot for me. I can go Europe for this summer with Erasmus. Tomorrow ,I will give my application form to the coordinator.


I am an Electrical Engineering student from Turkey.And in Turkey There is large population of engineers. So I thought one year ago I must be different ,so I heard this difference can be with Erasmus and I entered an Erasmus language exam .I have 80 points with exam (%45) and with my GPA(3,55)(%55) . The internship of Erasmus is a little bit diffucult you have to be very very succesful.I think I did it and I will win the Erasmus internship. But I coludnt find any company/university for internship until 2 months ago.I found some places but I am still looking for other companies but I believe I will find the best..I suggest all to you ERASMUS..


It is looking awesome,and I wanted to share my joy with you..

If you help about Erasmus internship company please leave a comment.. :)

Maybe I can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment