Thursday, September 29, 2011

Finding Erasmus Internship Company

Erasmus Student Mobility Program provides international internships for students in European region.An International internship is so beneficial for an engineer's career.

I also did my internship in Germany with this program. The part for winning this internship with scholarship is not so diffucult. But as most students know to find a company is so diffucult.

If someone had chance to go abroad with this program ,s/he has to find the company. International Office does not help about this situation.

After exam, I started to look international companies about my field (Electrical /Electronics Engineering) , I prepared a CV and a Cover Letter . And I sent this two documents with my transcript to companies. I found these companies on google. I just searched for "The best engineering companies" , "electrical engineering institutes" . I sent mails approximately to 150 companies. Most of them sent me answer and said "we don't have available position fixed with your CV". But I didn't give off , I sent atgain and again. At the last I found a international institute in Germany. And We signed some documents and I was accepted to this institute.

So, If you want to find some companies to do your international Erasmus internship , you must look for institutes at first. Beucause they benefits from your experiences and they do not pay you money. So It is more possible that they can accept you . If you want to find a company ,you must be so succesful and you must have very good language skills. It is diffucult.

If you want to do your internship in abroad, just look for institutes related with your field.

No comments:

Post a Comment